Thursday, February 13, 2014

Maternity photo shoots!!

I can't wait to share with you my maternity photo shoot I took yesterday. I know it's funny to have taken so late In the game, but better late then never. I wanted to take them a while ago, but like lots of other hubby's mine wasn't so into at first. I also needed to wait for my belly to be good size so can be noticeably pregnant in the picture, other wise wouldn't have been cute. So by the time that happened, (you probably all read the store that happened to my husband) my husband had a big bruise on his face, so pictures where out of the question. It finally cleared up, all you see is a scar that will probably never fully go away, but nothing photoshop can't fix.

Taking maternity picture was actually a lot more exciting then I thought it would be. Because I only took them now once I'm over due, it felt like a nice way to say good bye to my pregnancy. Of course you shouldn't wait till last minute to take your pictures because you never know when it will happen, and you may miss your window of opportunity. 

Taking the picture were exciting, I know some people don't like taking pictures because of how big they look, but it's the one time in your life where you can look big and when your sapose to. You actually should wait till your more forwards the end of your pregnancy because you want to see in the picture that nice big belly of yours. If you got when you still small it may not look like maternity pictures and just look like awkward couple pictures where he so happeneds to be holding your belly. Then you will really look more like you just got fat and not that your pregnant. 

If your husbands not comfterble taking them, because of the poses there is many poses you can find that your husband will be comfterble with, that doesn't require him to touch your belly. If he's uncomfterble doing it in front of the photographer, but doesn't mind having picture, maybe go to any random picture place like picture people or jc penny other than a professional you would have hired. Some men (women also) think it's a waste because there not sure what they will do with the pictures after. There's nothing wrong with having the picture just for your self to see, it's nice experience to take them, and you'll always have the memory. You can always show them to your child when they are older and show them how you looked younger and pregnant with them. It can always look great in the nursery, right next to a picture of the baby. 

Your outfit choice can make or break your pictures choose them wisely. Dark colors and more fitted always look best.

It's funny; as much as last minute I was to take my pictures, I still has to stick my belly out as much as possible for it to look cutely noticeable in the pictures. 

This is just a picture of a picture I took off the camera! Can't wait to see more of them! 

Here's what to look for in up coming posts!
Doulas!
Labor!
My birth story! 
What to write in your birth plan!
Profile!
What not to say to pregnant women! 
How is your health?
Baby registries!  
Babies heart beat!
Interviews!
Product reviews!
The advantage of exercise!
and much much more!

Happy Motherhood!!

No comments: